We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. The position is a contract, part-time position (10 -30hrs. per week) but has the potential to go full time.
Why Work with EVANCED!
Flexibility – You’ll typically work when you want, wherever you want so long as you meet deadlines
Love Your Job – We like to have fun, enjoy work, and be creative.
Grow Your Skills – We’re hi-tech, innovative, and leading edge. You’ll get the tools you need and leadership to grow as a professional.
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain deep understanding of the brands we serve, and the personas that buy their products
- Gather requirements for marketing campaigns and turn them into tasks for the copy and developer teams to act on
- Check the finished work products for quality and next steps
- Create guides and playbooks for key processes
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised & complete job assignments on time
- Must have a computer and internet connection that you can leverage for your work
- Must be able to attend virtual video conferences with Microsoft Teams (Requires mic and camera on PC, tablet or phone)
- Must be able to use company software, i.e. Microsoft Office, Trello, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Attend virtual meetings, and attend on-site visits with customers
- Must be able to work from the office in downtown Canton, GA at least one day per week
Are detail oriented and keep great documentation
Have a growth mindset and are looking to improve their digital marketing game
Have experience working with digital marketing tools like: Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, SEMRush, Email Campaign Tools, etc.
Are problem solvers
Does not include medical, dental, vision or retirement savings plans.
Job Type: Part-time Contract